Nebosh is National Examination Broad in Occupational Safety & Heath is non profit Organization. The Nebosh is an independent Examining broad that recognize the Skill of Professional in Filed of Health and Safety environment. Haris Institute is accredited institute for NEBOSH Course. We are approved for many other international training such as IOSH, OSHA, etc. Haris Institute Services is committed to deliver exceptional training, precise consultancy and credible auditing solutions in the area of quality, safety, health and environment to our valued clients and stakeholders.. NEBOSH IGC course
NEBOSH Course Outline
Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Muscolskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
5 Days a Week Classes
NEBOSH Course in Lahore, Rawalpindi , Peshawar, For More information Call now: 0332-5649993
Poor working circumstances of any kind, most people would agree, have the potential to harm a worker’s health and safety. It would also be acknowledged that our goal should be to eliminate or at the very least reduce the danger of accident or injury, as well as to protect workers from the negative consequences of their working environment on their health. Those objectives, however, are not easy to achieve in practise.
People are still killed at work or as a result of work activities in practically every country in the globe; many more suffer non-fatal injuries at work or suffer from work-related illness. Accidents or diseases at work have a large financial impact. There is a direct cost to the employer in terms of lost wages, as well as an indirect cost in terms of lost productivity.
This element sets out a framework of health and safety by looking at the practical, moral and financial issues surrounding the goal of a safe workplace environment, and the legal and organisational framework which seeks to ensure that goal. In doing so, the element is designed to meet the following aims and learning outcomes as specified by NEBOSH for this part of the syllabus for the International Certificate. NEBOSH course in Pakistan
Overall Aims On completion of this element, you should understand
- The scope and nature of occupational health and safety
- The moral, legal and economic reasons for promoting good standards of health and safety within an organisation.
- The role of national governments and international bodies in formulating a framework for the regulation of health and safety.
- The basis of a system for managing health and safety.
- The costs of failing to manage health and safety.
NEBOSH course details for Practical Classes in Haris Institute all Campuses to contact us now.